- How We Use Information
- We request information from you for our own business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party. Therefore, we will not release your information to non-affiliated parties except as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us or as required or permitted by applicable law, or as required by any governmental entity in order to permit us to complete your transaction and sale as agreed upon by the parties, or when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. We may disclose your information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as entities that acquire our company. We may, however, store such information indefinitely, including the period after which any customer relationship has ceased. Such information may be used for our internal business purposes, such as customer analysis or quality control. We will also use information that you provide for our own internal market research purposes, development of prospect lists and project planning. Information on viewers gathered from inquiries at our website may be used for purposes of offering you products and service of ours or other offerings of our affiliates or our subsidiaries. The use of our website constitutes your permission for such uses.
To better serve your needs, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, such as, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, credit card information, billing and physical shipping address, phone number and fax number. If you use a credit card for your purchase, you credit card information will not be stored by us. If you sign up to receive our e-mail newsletter or supply us with your telephone or mailing address, we will collect your e-mail address, telephone number and/or mailing address, respectively, to send you information, specials and/or promotions from time to time.
- Choice to Opt-Out of Certain Communications
- If you no longer wish to receive e-mail announcements and other promotional materials from us, please e-mail or call us with your request. If you are sending this request by e-mail, please include your name, e-mail and mailing address. Opt-out requests will be honored. Please note that you may still receive customer service associated communications from us to complete your transaction or related to your transaction.
- Information Obtained Through Our Website
- Cookies and Internet Protocol Addresses
We collect non-personal information from you such as the website you previously visited, your type of Internet browser, operating system and your Internet Protocol Address. Non-personal information such as these items mentioned cannot easily identify you personally. This non-personal information may be used by us to administer our website and discover usage difficulties. We may also use this information to identify website usage and traffic patterns. This information helps us to make the users experience easier and more enjoyable.
- Children’s Privacy
- This website is intended for users 18 years of age or older. Therefore, we will not knowingly collect or use any information from someone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have received information from someone under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database.
- Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, however we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other sites.